Airport Meet & Greet
How do we Meet & Greet at Airport?
The service we offer is a private door to door transfer for the number of passengers you have booked.
- We monitor all flight arrivals for a confirmed landing time. We only use official information via the airport Web
- If your flight is either earlier, or delayed we will meet you at the new confirmed time.
- If your flight is cancelled in advance, we will wait for further instructions from you. (i.e. new flight number/time).
- Our driver will call your contact mobile phone after your flight lands and will then arrange a suitable meeting point. It is estimated that it usually takes the passenger 30 mins to reach the arrivals hall from the aircraft. Please make sure your mobile phone is switched on. (Our driver may text you).
- We will use a laminated name/greeting board to display a name of your choice, if you require this. Please let us have this is advance.
- You will get 40 mins of FREE waiting from the time your flight lands. If you would like us to come in earlier or later, please either email or contact us to arrange this.
- Please inform our driver if you require assistance with luggage.
- Our driver will need to obtain a car park receipt as proof of entry/exit into the terminal.
- We do not allow animals in our cars, except blind dogs.
Other Important information
When we will cancel the booking (At the Airport)
Please keep us informed of any booking changes.
We will wait a maximum of 1 hour (FREE) and 40 mins (chargeable) from the time that your plane lands, before we deem that you have "NOT SHOWED".
If you are going to be longer than 1 hour, we would recommend that you ask someone to inform our office or driver that you will be delayed. Please note that further waiting time and car park charges will incur after your FREE waiting time has elapsed.